We liked Mecha so much, we hit it with a shrink ray! Mechita is a fingering-weight version of our beautifully-dyed single-ply superwash yarn. Just as soft and rich as the original, but great for lighter projects!
Great for: Shawls, scarves, garments, accessories, baby and kids items, lace, cables, textured stitches.
- Weight: Fingering
- Texture: singles
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards (384 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 26.0 to 30.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75m
- Recommended hook size: US D-3 to 7 or 3.25 -4.0 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Cares: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble