These lightweight, 2.5" square tools are handy to have along, whether you tuck them inside your knitting bag or hang them from the ball chain loop outside for easy access. Made from locally sourced cherry hardwood, handmade and finished in our studio in Providence, RI.
- Brioche Basics Instructions
- Kitchener - instructions for reminding you how to graft live stitches together seamlessly
- German Short Rows Instructions
- Make 1 Right and Left Instructions
- Wrap and Turn Instructions
- Wraps Per Inch Tool (plain with no yarn weight grooves) - for measuring the thickness of any yarn. Wrap the yarn into the inch-wide notch and compare the number of times your yarn fits in the slot with the key