Stash Christmas Club Posted on 16 Sep 08:03 , 0 comments
Need some motivation to get your holiday* gift projects done? How about some monetary motivation? Here's how it works:
1. Decide on a project and buy the yarn at Stash. The project must require at least 2 skeins of yarn. We'll record details on your Stash Christmas Club (SCC) card.
2. Get 10% off the yarn (regularly priced).
3. Complete the project.
4. Bring project (or photos) back to Stash.
5. Buy yarn for next project on the same day as you bring completed project back and save 15%.
6. Repeat from step 2 up to two more times and receive an additional 5% savings with each project up until December 24th. And then get a gift from me.
*You can do projects for yourself
Must purchase all yarn for project at one time.
If you want to do more than 4 projects you have to start back at 10% savings on new card.
Out of town? No worries, use the discount code StashClub on your first order and when you've finished, send me the pics and I'll send you a new code for your next order.
Enjoy the holiday crafting season!